Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I thought it might be a good idea if we all had a copy of this picture that has
all eight of us together. I am in hopes that this will not be the last time we
are all together for a visit and photo session.

This was from Mom's Funeral pictures, which I believe we all have a copy of.
I did a little editing and thought it enhanced the photo a little.

I guess as, I get older, I think about family more and I am the farthest from
all of you. It was so great to be able to bring Linda (Ellis please note the spelling of Linda) out to meet you all. The fact that Lyle, Theresa, & Tracy were able to be there also, made all the more enjoyable. We really enjoyed ourselves, especially the day we were all @ Ellis's house for the day. Everybody made Linda feel so welcome and part of the family.

I guess I didn't take the time to say thanks to all of you, and I LOVE you all.

Lets see now myself lately I have gone back to work. Part time at Home Depot. Linda is still working in the yard, a never ending job around here.
IKE sent some high winds and took down a lot of tree limbs all over the yard. Myself I had a double root canal, atooth pulled and two caps put on inthe last week.

I guess I'm rambling as I tend to do some times. Linda calls me chatty cathy. Until the next post, I hope this finds everyone healthy and happy.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love that picture. It was fun to see you and to meet linda. I hope we get to see you again soon. Glad Ike didn't do too much damage. love ya

2MTNesters said...

Ok, where did I go wrong with the spelling of Linda's name?

I don't have here in the contact list so I must have made a mistake in an email. Am I cold or warm?

Love you guys,
Ellis