Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Well here goes, I thought I would try this blogging thing. 

I just started a job @ Home Depot to pick up the extra cost of gasoline and food. I really enjoyed being retired and just spending time with Linda. We would go and do anything we wanted to and not worry about being somewhere at a certain time. Maybe we will be able to get back to that life style in the near future.

We have been doing an extensive overhaul of our back yard, so I thought I would put a few pictures on here to show some of the work we have done. Of course my wife, Linda, is the master gardener. She spends most of her free time out in the yard making sure that the weeds are not taking over and planting new plants.

I had to do a little work on the pickup, new rotors, callipers, and brake pads on the rear. Not to many scrapes and bruises,just a few.

I guess I will put the slide show on here and give it a try. Please give me feedback.

4 comments:

2MTNesters said...

Yup, your into the computer age. Nice job. You can use your picasa account to add a slide show and it is easier than you would think.

Love ya,
Ellis and Elaine.

Tiffany said...

Great job on the blog. Love your yard how beautiful. We love you guys. Please feel free to comments on my blog I love to hear from you.

Jeff said...

Lookin' good, if you ever get tired of the cold, come see us in Phoenix.

Jeff, Barbara and Family

Allie said...

I'm so glad you are doing this "blogging thing"! We love and miss you guys, it will be great to see you here!