Monday, January 12, 2009

My Brother Ellis

I have been working on this since I came home from Utah, but I guess I made the video to large and could not get it to upload. So I shortened it up and will try again.

Putting this  video together has brought back a lot of memories from our childhood. At times it was hard to concentrate without feeling sad, but I know Ellis would say that he has gone on to an eternal life to wait for the rest of us and not to be sad. He will be conversing, and telling his jokes, with all those who gone before him. I still think that the phone will ring and it will be Ellis calling to check on his younger brother, even though he insisted that he was the younger one.
I miss him, and think of him often as he is in my thoughts always. We talked on the phone at least once every week and somtimes more often if one of us felt the need. We must all stay in touch with one another as often as we can.

I will Love and Miss You Always Brother.

I had to break the pictures down into two videos to get them all on here. I really enjoyed going through the old black and white photos. I hope everyone enjoys them as I did while compiling this photo biography.

3 comments:

Allie said...

I love you, and miss him so bad it hurts. Love the pictures. Love you both.

Allie said...

I just realized that I was the really cute kid in the orange pants in that last picture! ACK!! These were so fun to watch!

Tiffany said...

Thanks for the tribute. I miss him too. Love you guys.